The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave like a duck

By the way I got the Wunderbar in but have to get thru my week of the Stirling razors on a pass and then a video I was tagged for and I'm dying to get to that Wunderbar....... I'll let you know wen I get to it.

Nice Video. I’m right there with ya having to shave for work after slicing up my face with the straight. Fun times!

By the way I got the Wunderbar in but have to get thru my week of the Stirling razors on a pass and then a video I was tagged for and I'm dying to get to that Wunderbar....... I'll let you know wen I get to it.
I gotta say that the FOMO is hitting hard and I don't know if I can wait for your thoughts 🤣

Nice Video. I’m right there with ya having to shave for work after slicing up my face with the straight. Fun times!
I was actually thinking about your cut when I said that 🤣 It's a good thing I have a schedule that has 4 days off, so the healing is easier to do for me.

Look at that Ben guy, all comfy cozy with his slants! Good to see a video come through man!
Thanks, Chris. No promises, but I'll try to make them a little more often.

Nice video Ben 👍
I went through the Slant faze a few years ago , I tried many and I only kept one and I never use it 😜
Black Walnut and Maple
Thanks, Steve! That's reassuring. I think? And I'll make not of that.

Back