The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave like a duck

Before @Dave in KY gets worked up again, the video is rendering. I'm probably going grocery shopping with Venessa in a bit, so I'll upload when I get home. Trust me, you're not missing anything when it comes to this video. :ROFLMAO:

Someone needs to edit out all the good parts of all of Ben's videos and make a 30 second highlight reel.

I'll step it up. Venessa will be doing my makeup from now on. Matilda will be doing the camera work, she's been doing it for years. Emma will be roaming around looking for a good place to cuddle.

Great video. I like the “awkward silence” niche that you have created in the world of shaving vlog’s. Soap looks and sounds great.
Thanks, other Dave! There's plenty more where that came from. I guess that's my first real attempt to review something. You'd think I would've written some stuff down to make it more interesting, but then where would the awkward silence come from?! :ROFLMAO:

Nice video Ben! That Wunderbar looks nice and it paired nicely with the brush and soap. Hopefully your video will get a few more members to try out HCSC. Thanks for the shoutout!

Nice video Ben! That Wunderbar looks nice and it paired nicely with the brush and soap. Hopefully your video will get a few more members to try out HCSC. Thanks for the shoutout!
No problem, Pat. They all worked harmoniously. I think there are a couple out there. Hell I saw a CBL soap on a BST on reddit. So anything is possible.

Back