The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just sent you all a message with your Buddy and their address. If you have any questions let me know. I was up all night ensuring you all got paired up with the perfect person to ensure you all have a lot of fun learning about your Buddies and shopping for them.

Remember, if you want me to reach out to your Buddy to ask them a question (ex. shirt size, food allergy, etc.) to help you with your shopping, just send me a message and I'm happy to help.

Now, it's time for me to take a nap. This reindeer is tired!

iu

You know…. It wasn’t me that sent you all those peppermints!
Hey, you’ve got Santa’s ear so you’re complicit as well as that big tall Sasquatch, looking elf, even a Bumble is scared of him

44 more days to shop before the shipping deadline. Is anyone close to shipping yet? LOL. No need to call it out if you are (no spoilers). But I know some of you like to get your packages out early to torture your buddy as they have to just sit and look at their wrapped gift for a month or more. Just remember to let me know when you ship, and send me that tracking info!

Close to shipping? You do realize this is a forum full of addicts I mean hobbyists who literally buy anything and everything they want

Close to shipping? You do realize this is a forum full of addicts I mean hobbyists who literally buy anything and everything they want
Third year in a row where I'm like, "oh....this would be a great ide......oh wait...he already has that......or maybe......nope.....has that also.......drat!!!"

1 week down.... 6 to go, to get your packages out. But definitely don't wait until the last minute!

I've got a bit more stalking to do, but I'm almost done shopping.

Where is everybody? This thread has been ridiculously quiet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back