The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.....Memphis surprised me by playing really well (or did Arkansas State just play really poorly?). And of course, Michigan destroyed UNLV before the grass even rebounded from the coin toss. Oh well. We knew that getting to play in the newest football stadium was going to be exciting and the plan is to (eventually) have a team that can compete with the big schools (maybe we'll even get a ranking.......pshhtt...probably not.)

Well.....Memphis surprised me by playing really well (or did Arkansas State just play really poorly?). And of course, Michigan destroyed UNLV before the grass even rebounded from the coin toss. Oh well. We knew that getting to play in the newest football stadium was going to be exciting and the plan is to (eventually) have a team that can compete with the big schools (maybe we'll even get a ranking.......pshhtt...probably not.)
Happy Holidays?

For those who have already signed up please remember to send a message to me, Rudolph, with the following:

Name:
Address:
E-mail address:
Cell phone number: (I promise to NOT call you, but I might text you, if I need to reach you)
Are you willing to ship internationally? (not required to sign up)
Acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree with all of the rules (and deadlines) of the exchange!

...or, is it your Sunday? 😂
Nope ......turns out today is my Frilobursday. Its the day immediately after the weekend and right before you decide that retirement is too far away and you should just curl up in a ball under your desk.

Nope ......turns out today is my Frilobursday. Its the day immediately after the weekend and right before you decide that retirement is too far away and you should just curl up in a ball under your desk.
Frito day!?!?!

I eat locally handmade tortilla chips, thank you very much. I'm not your-level bougie but I try.
Local Las Vegas tortilla chips. You’re so cute that’s like salsa from New York City

Local Las Vegas tortilla chips. You’re so cute that’s like salsa from New York City
34% of the population of Las Vegas is Hispanic. They make some great good here in town. And as someone that came from a town that is 49%.....I think I'm ok.

34% of the population of Las Vegas is Hispanic. They make some great good here in town. And as someone that came from a town that is 49%.....I think I'm ok.
Meh….. we are about 45% and have much better tortilla chips and REAL Sonoran Mexican food, but you tell yourself whatever you need to sleep at night LOL

Besides a Dodger fan can have no way of knowing what good Mexican food is. Too Blue 🤣🤣🤣

…. I will give you Baja Mar. it is good

************ Copy and paste list below *************
**Do Not Forget to PM Rudolph Your Information**

1. Luecke3262 & Iryna
2. gobucks5485
3. Heysi
4. BarberDave
5. OpusX
6. CVargo
7. Majorrich
8. Spider
9. Fenster
10.CBLindsay
11. THE NurseDave
12. ED3054
13. dangerousdon
14. novicewetshaver

This needs a bump! We usually get a pretty large following. Where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back