The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to find out who my reindeer buddy is!
giphy.webp

The list is now closed. Thank you all for signing up. We have so many members on the nice list here, I'd hoped we'd have many more sign up. But I know we'll have tons of fun with those who did sign up. If you didn't, then we still hope you'll follow along with us, and maybe sign up next year!

Here is the final list of participants. I will run the list through the Gonculator to pair you all up with your Rudolph Buddies, and will message you your matches soon!

1. Luecke3262
2. gobucks5485
3. Heysi
4. BarberDave
5. OpusX
6. CVargo
7. Majorrich
8. Spider
9. Fenster
10. CBLindsay
11. NurseDave
12. dangerousdon
13. novicewetshaver
14. Iryna
15. mvargo

lol let me know. My wife asked me the other day if I’m doing the gift exchange with the shaving dudes.

I like being a semi mystery LOL

It’s more interesting to see what random surprises that are gifted. I can do my fair share of stalking as well. I hope some of y’all can vouch for me that I am a decent gift giver. :)

I would say pre pandemic I used to dress nicer. Now I look like an LL bean catalogue LOL

I think shaving wise it’s been quite boring since I know what works and doesn’t make sense to change it. My go to is the general razor and CBL soap and aftershave. Has served me well for years.

I like being a semi mystery LOL

It’s more interesting to see what random surprises that are gifted. I can do my fair share of stalking as well. I hope some of y’all can vouch for me that I am a decent gift giver. :)

I would say pre pandemic I used to dress nicer. Now I look like an LL bean catalogue LOL

I think shaving wise it’s been quite boring since I know what works and doesn’t make sense to change it. My go to is the general razor and CBL soap and aftershave. Has served me well for years.
I'll vouch for your gift giving abilites. I loved everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back