The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas Cadre and Rudolph you did a GREAT job... Thank you. Looking forward to everyone's videos tomorrow

Merry Christmas Cadre! Wowowowow I must say what a great gift Santa.

There are four compomets here, one of which smelled heavily of coffee (which it was), an awesome deck of cards, a classic splash with Nivea, and and overwhelmingly impreasive custom tap handle! Over the top Santa!

I must assume this is @NurseDave based on the coffe and poker chip. A great thanks to you.

Pics and video.

OpusX Rudolph Gifts 2023

20231225_041126.jpg
20231225_041802.jpg
20231225_041913.jpg

Merry Christmas y’all!

So Dave was my secret santa and he’s making sure I got enough soap and AS for awhile. Got two sets from the hombre collection by our very own cbl. Also got a strop that he and I were talking about trading for a year ago and I just lost track of time. Highly appreciated since my straights need to see some love. There is another gift on the way and I cannot wait. At the end of the video, there is a peek at a sleeping Cayden. Enjoy!

Merry Christmas y’all!

So Dave was my secret santa and he’s making sure I got enough soap and AS for awhile. Got two sets from the hombre collection by our very own cbl. Also got a strop that he and I were talking about trading for a year ago and I just lost track of time. Highly appreciated since my straights need to see some love. There is another gift on the way and I cannot wait. At the end of the video, there is a peek at a sleeping Cayden. Enjoy!

So very appropriate that you were wearing Peanuts PJs while opening Dave’s gifts!!

Ok....so my box came from Louisiana.....

IMG_20231225_094200549.jpg

That would be @dangerousdon country...

So here's what he sent me..

IMG_20231225_094601722.jpg

I'm set for Cajun food and pecans. But the Obi Wan tiki mug is awesome. And it will go great with my Yoda and Darth Vader tikis. But since I'm an Obi Wan fan...this one is my new favorite. Thanks Don....you are the almost, nearly... obviously, best!!

Seeing all these videos come in warms my heart and they are a joy to watch, but pease don’t forget to post a pic, as well. Pictures are still required and we love seeing everything all in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back