The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Okay, I didn't have the time to post a real good post yesterday. While this wasn't a first Christmas with Danger Baby, this was the first interactive Christmas with Danger Baby. Anyway, I just really wanted to let @Luecke3262 that he did an amazing job with the exchange. I mean Matt really hot it out of the park! I know it is hard to tell from my sideways photos (seriously...why can't I get these things straight? We need an orientation button in TSC) but Matt had some really amazing and thoughtful gifts. Namely the card that his son drew and the coffee mug. Matt was either really paying attention to my posts, or did some real searching, as not only did he have a mug made with the two services I served in (Marine Corps and Army National Guard), but he also made it with one of my favorite lines (and a very fitting line of poetry for drinking coffee) from TS Elliott. Everything about this was incredibly thoughtful!

To make things better, he added in the box some Russian Chocolate (which is personal to him), local moisturizing products, Yardley Shave Soap, Black Rifle Coffee, and some socks that are shave related (these will definitely be posted in the "What Socks are You Wearing" thread). All in all this is one of the most heartfelt exchange boxes I have ever received, and I have been doing the shave site exchange thing going back to the other place. It is truly amazing!

Thank you so much Matt, Iryna, and Family! You all are truly Amazing. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Thanks Don, it was a blast stalking you and learning more about your favorite things. I’m humbled by your thanks 😊.

By the way, my mom makes the lotion bar and the lip balm, ENJOY!

Photos of Iryna opening her gifs from @sunnysanity / Stacy! Sorry they are late… 0F23616A-A403-4CDB-8CB4-ADA2F5430FCD.jpeg2BD025D5-CA86-429D-8EA7-745736AD9EEC.jpegA892A6A1-985D-457D-9592-21B8085ABF83.jpeg477EB4C6-E51C-4D1D-896B-FDCB639D37FA.jpeg
Here is the entire set of gifts, minus the PawPatrol coloring book which Stacy & Kyle sent for Nathan.

FC8E3C16-185C-49D5-94A3-6C5D3EC1AD14.jpeg

She really likes the Dahlia body spray, lotion and shower gel!! She wore it this Christmas yesterday and I APPROVE! The Merci chocolates were gone by the time breakfast was over and were a sweet touch to every gift. She was super excited to open the Ferraro chocolates as they are her favorites and is excited to try the prickly pear cactus jelly! The cookie cutter and oven mitt were favorites too!

Iryna says(insert Russian accent), “thank you so much Stacy, I love it all! Merry Christmas!”

Quick update. My Rudolph Buddy was indeed @uacowboy. Thanks again Kyle. A few sprays of the Cuba Gold and a cup of your coffee to go with a frittata and breakfast potatoes is a fantastic way to start my day.
My wife got my boys and I some Cuba colognes a few years back. I have the gold and red while my boys have blue and ?? I like the Red quite a lot but my wife objects to it for some reason but likes the gold. I don’t think she/we paid more than $5 or $6 each, so they are not a high cost frag BUT from packaging to overall performance i find them to be a great value.

So this is a screenshot of the video. Still have to upload it but here are the goodies.

Chad got me some fun goodies. Utah chocolate, hand soap, bath bombs, honey, and CBL spa soap and AS.

View attachment 71388
I hope you enjoy that honey. Utah is known for its honey... Hell a beehive is on the state flag. It's from a farm just down the street from us.

f8ed7eb9c3a75485259c693258bf231c.jpg

Still catching up on videos. This is great fun. The holiday tradition that keeps on giving!

One Question I Have is What’s the Meaning to the Quarter.
Did you ever get an answer about that?

I'm a little confused with the socks.
Mr. Bingle socks! Those are awesome.

Alicia got sick
Hope she's feeling better!

That's not normal BBQ sauce. There's fire in there.
Sounds right up my alley!

Back