The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Santa’s got something new for Rudolph.
a0c5cd56875dc45e891f2d35912227cd.jpg

Well friends and Dave and Don. According to my records all gifts have been delivered and are patiently waiting to be opened. With that being said it is time for me to prepare the sleigh, and get ready for take off. As I'm sure you know we use the timezones to our advantage to deliver all the presents to the good children across the globe. And well the extra coal for two certain individuals is weighing things down. So I won't be back to check in on you all until probably the day after Christmas.

So please remember by signing up you have committed to at least posting a picture of your gift on Christmas day. Although a video would be preferred if possible.

Merry Christmas to all! Yes even you Don Merry Christmas.

Well friends and Dave and Don. According to my records all gifts have been delivered and are patiently waiting to be opened. With that being said it is time for me to prepare the sleigh, and get ready for take off. As I'm sure you know we use the timezones to our advantage to deliver all the presents to the good children across the globe. And well the extra coal for two certain individuals is weighing things down. So I won't be back to check in on you all until probably the day after Christmas.

So please remember by signing up you have committed to at least posting a picture of your gift on Christmas day. Although a video would be preferred if possible.

Merry Christmas to all! Yes even you Don Merry Christmas.
He will be back after Christmas BWAHAHAHAHA…. Well true I guess if you count placing the cuts in the freezer, after the butcher. I think however I think you’re optimistic you “will check in” when you will be Vennison, but I am glad you have goals

He will be back after Christmas BWAHAHAHAHA…. Well true I guess if you count placing the cuts in the freezer, after the butcher. I think however I think you’re optimistic you “will check in” when you will be Vennison, but I am glad you have goals
Well if we’re count that appearance…don’t forget his encore performance over the porcelain throne!

Back