The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Just checked tracking on mine I sent and it says arriving on time . I'm thinking though there's no way mine can travel from here to there by tomorrow ! I only mentioned tomorrow because it just can't happen.. It's physically impossible !! I'm not giving away Anything since there's no way it can get there by then.. So do Not come after me @Spider "AKA" KJ lawman !! ;) :ROFLMAO:

My package has arrived! … mine as in, for me.

Then again, I guess it is accurate to say my package for my buddy has also arrived. …although it MIGHT have only arrived at the post office. In other words, my buddy may or may not be in posse of his/her gift but i am definitely in possession of mine.

Y’all just better pray UPS doesn’t pull an Ace Ventura.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See...we all have this idea in our head that Rudolph is this cute little benevolent creature that just helps out Santa. But the truth is...Rudolph is an evil soul sucking creature from the never realms. It's a modern day conspiracy. See there is a secret society that really runs all the Christmas Hullabaloo in our modern times. This secret society is run by none other than Bill Gates, Henry Kissinger, Michael Vick, and Col. Sanders (he's not dead...that's just a coverup for his most hideous deeds). Nobody knows what this secret society is called, but there are those that know it exists. How does Rudolph play into all of this? Well, you see, Rudolph is their evil enforcer. He may seem like he wants you to enjoy Christmas...but in reality, Rudolph was an evil spirit born in the never worlds brought to this realm of existence and given corporeal form, only to do the bidding of this secret society. Rudolph makes you addicted to Christmas! Below are some renditions of his true form. No one as of yet has been able to get a real picture of Rudolph...and live to tell about it!

1639221628260.png 1639221647042.png1639221667743.png

Question should be how much am I drinking tonight?

See...we all have this idea in our head that Rudolph is this cute little benevolent creature that just helps out Santa. But the truth is...Rudolph is an evil soul sucking creature from the never realms. It's a modern day conspiracy. See there is a secret society that really runs all the Christmas Hullabaloo in our modern times. This secret society is run by none other than Bill Gates, Henry Kissinger, Michael Vick, and Col. Sanders (he's not dead...that's just a coverup for his most hideous deeds). Nobody knows what this secret society is called, but there are those that know it exists. How does Rudolph play into all of this? Well, you see, Rudolph is their evil enforcer. He may seem like he wants you to enjoy Christmas...but in reality, Rudolph was an evil spirit born in the never worlds brought to this realm of existence and given corporeal form, only to do the bidding of this secret society. Rudolph makes you addicted to Christmas! Below are some renditions of his true form. No one as of yet has been able to get a real picture of Rudolph...and live to tell about it!
Seems like you answered that one!

View attachment 69726 View attachment 69727View attachment 69728

So What are you Trying to Say @dangerousdon it’s Open Season on Rudolph.
giphy.gif

But he will be tasty with a nice Merlot, and sage stuffing🍷🥩

Sorry John. But this NEEDS to be told!

Fibber! Your daughter is “one of the bunch”
Reindeer Tamales for Life!

Did someone say reindeer bologna?

View attachment 69755
do-you-guys-hear-yourselves-seriously.gif
QuarterlyUnconsciousIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif
heartland-amy-fleming.gif

And here I am slinging all this dirt on poor old Rudolph. Saying he is a demon entity and such. When I received in the mail a very benevolent gift from our four legged furry creature who may or may not have a tumor on his nose. I opened it up (since Rudolph himself said I could) and to my surprise...

Yeah, that filthy creature dropped off a lump of coal from Santa!

1639246785239.png

And here I am slinging all this dirt on poor old Rudolph. Saying he is a demon entity and such. When I received in the mail a very benevolent gift from our four legged furry creature who may or may not have a tumor on his nose. I opened it up (since Rudolph himself said I could) and to my surprise...

Yeah, that filthy creature dropped off a lump of coal from Santa!

View attachment 69760

I’m Laughing so Hard here.
Rudolph Rocks. [emoji1787][emoji23]

Back