The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Alright we are doing really well. There are 5 gifts waiting to be shipped. There have been some unforseen circumstances but as of right now I believe that they will all still make it by Christmas. All 5 people are also in contact with me which is great!

So the naughty list still stands at 2:
BarberDave
DangerousDon

Alright we are doing really well. There are 5 gifts waiting to be shipped. There have been some unforseen circumstances but as of right now I believe that they will all still make it by Christmas. All 5 people are also in contact with me which is great!

BarberDave
DangerousDon
Hey! Just because I like Bambi Bites (Bacon wrapped Venison with Cream Cheese and Jalapenos) doesn't mean I need to be on the naught list?

1639156094160.png

BarberDave
DangerousDon

Ha Ha
f524f6d4ead252eac41a03516beecd95.gif

Back