The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Handy note; as I recall flat rate boxes are up to 75lbs. I'm not saying you have to use 75lbs, but it sure can make packaging options interesting.
Flat Rate boxes have never been big enough....

Flat Rate boxes have never been big enough....
i can attest to that when the semi showed up just for the Peppermint portion..... The Snoopy Portion was a whole other thing, and YES KJ @Spider the bat still exists, and much to my horror....... She found another full bag of the mints.... OH the humanity!!!

"Local items" are the next and last things I too need to add...

I live in upstate NY... The only local creation worth mentioning from here are high taxes. I'll gladly send a tax bill to my Reindeer buddy. Lol.

Ahh, the joys of living in the cespool of the Northeast. [emoji1787]

I live in upstate NY... The only local creation worth mentioning from here are high taxes. I'll gladly send a tax bill to my Reindeer buddy. Lol.

Ahh, the joys of living in the cespool of the Northeast. [emoji1787]
I went to school just south of Rochester. Lechworth State Park is beautiful. Now the whole Lake effect snow thing is a totally different story.

I went to school just south of Rochester. Lechworth State Park is beautiful. Now the whole Lake effect snow thing is a totally different story.
Ooh, I'm in Albany. We have the capital, not the lakes. Different story here. Lol.

Don't even bring up lake effect. We discussed that in Sundays zoom meeting. I grew up to weathermen in the capital district claming impromptu snow in the winter was a lake effect band... blah blah blah. Mr @woodpusher informs me, what we had wasn't lake effect.

He makes sense, we are pretty darn far from the great lakes for their popup snow to reach us. It also makes sense since weathermen talk out their rears nearly all the time. [emoji1787]

I grew up south of Buffalo
tenor.gif

Back