The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

If you need another person I’ll be on stand by laugh out loud!!!

I am sorry but unfortunately too many people have begun shopping and it is not fair to shuffle the list again. Please feel free to join the Frosty Post Card Exchange if you want. That is a lot of fun as well.

Looks like everyone is busy shopping. So let me pose a question (poll?)...

Does this help anyone, like a deterrent to acquisitions, for fear you're going to end up trampling on your reindeer buddy's shopping choices?

Does this help anyone, like a deterrent to acquisitions, for fear you're going to end up trampling on your reindeer buddy's shopping choices?
If my buddy got me something that either I already had, or recently acquired, it'd take is as a compliment that they have good taste. I imagine this as "oh darn more Dragons Blood soap....shucks :cool:(y)". One of the great things about so many things of interest in this hobby being consumable, you always need more and will use it at some point.

Yeah, I think software purchases will slow to a halt.... lol

Back