The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Stuff for my buddy is coming together. Finalized a few things today. Couple more acquisitions and some "assembly" and I can get it all packed up!

A piece of advice. While gifts are being shipped.

1. For the shipper. If your item is wrapped inside the package let me know, and I will let them know.

2. If you get a package in the mail and are unsure what it is reach out to me and I will contact the elves to get info

3. Take pics of package/present so we can all laugh at you I mean offer words of encouragement while you wait to open on Christmas Day.

All the AFV seasons on Blu-ray!
tenor.gif

Another package will be heading out the end of this week. Have to figure how to box up one of the items. It's an odd size and shape. Another item needs a bit of time in the workshop. But then they will be off to where they belong. Not sure what official list the recipient is on this year. (Coal or Presents) So I splint the difference. ;)

Back