The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

The good thing about being done this early, is there’s still time to add more!
Amen.

You plan and execute. Then if something new comes along, no sweat, just add it. Otherwise, you are already golden. 👍

A few items already in the box, with some still planned but not purchased. Soon...very soon...🎅🎄

aZapKPP.jpg

@Spider Happy?

Well it appears some are planning on shipping soon based on PMs. Oh the torture some will endure!

Anyways just some best practices. If you receive an unknown package do not open. Reach out to me and I will let you know.

If you are sending I recommend wrapping the gift so the outer box can be opened and then the present can be placed under the tree.

Also in past years people have included a card that the gift receiver opens at the end. This is where they have found out who drew their name and explain any of the gifts.

Happy shopping!
Don't forget to send me tracking #s!

Oh man! My buddies gift arrived today for inspection!

If they only knew how big it is and how much it weighed and the general shape of it...they’d still be no closer to knowing what it was! 😂
9FDAF166-2503-41AD-B74D-9298369CBACB.jpeg
OH MAN...SO COOL! WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T I GET MAKE A DOUBLE ORDER...
FB425647-A1CC-4BA7-8F69-9CF9839FA8D6.jpeg

Oh man! My buddies gift arrived today for inspection!

If they only knew how big it is and how much it weighed and the general shape of it...they’d still be no closer to knowing what it was! 😂
OH MAN...SO COOL! WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T I GET MAKE A DOUBLE ORDER...
Looks exactly like what I ordered!

Also in past years people have included a card that the gift receiver opens at the end. This is where they have found out who drew their name and explain any of the gifts.
This is a handy nugget of information. Thanks @Rudolph

Back