The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Well you all are quick at work! Already have gotten three messages asking questions to me to ask your buddy. Just a reminder this is PERFECTLY acceptable and encouraged.

Need to know a favorite color? Make sure they aren't allergic to nuts? Need Dave's address to send random bags of peppermints apparently he likes those weird Santa and i got into an argument over this this morning, but I assured him that the fine people here agree that he does. T shirt size? the list goes on

Anyways all questions are fair game send them to me and I will pass them along.

So please pay attention to your private messages.

Happy hunting!

Rudolph Extended the Deadline for 24 hours all we need is one... Just one more!

Thanks to a light workload today and some intense stalking, I have my reindeer buddy pretty well figured out!

That’s assuming they don’t just go with a bunch of Hello Kitty stuff knowing they don’t need to worry about you already having it.
Who doesn't like Hello Kitty?

Well we did not get another sign up, but after some deliberations with the list I believe I have figured out a way to let @Luecke3262 in and it will only effect 2 other people. They have been notified and are okay with the change to let a fellow friend in. Just waiting for responses now to finalize.

Well we did not get another sign up, but after some deliberations with the list I believe I have figured out a way to let @Luecke3262 in and it will only effect 2 other people. They have been notified and are okay with the change to let a fellow friend in. Just waiting for responses now to finalize.
Woah!!!!! Thanks so much for the effort Rudolph, I’m really excited to play! To the two gentlemen who were inconvenienced, thanks so much I appreciate you.

This is a great community and it’s so great to be involved!

Back