The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Well, I hope he's getting a new one. The old ones talk back a lot.

Less than a week to get signed up! I was not here last year to participate, but I went back and watched all the videos, looked like a great exchange. Get yourself signed up to join in on the fun! 🎅🎄🦌

Shoot, I just traded a couple of mine in for $10k cash. Had one booked for December and one for June. The June was an Alaska one my wife has wanted for about 20 years, it killed her to let it go but they sold the ship. Sure, they contacted us a week later and said they replaced the ship with another one and the cruise was back on if we wanted it...even offered a huge on board credit for both cruises. The problem was they wanted us to lock in the December now (it’s already paid so that’s not an issue) and keep the June one paid and locked in even though it might get canceled or delayed. If they would assure us some level of room priority in addition to the on board credit I wouldn’t have an issue letting them keep my money, but letting them keep my money for what could be up to 3 years according to them AND wing treated the same as those who decide to try to book a room when the coast is clear and make a standard deposit when booking...nope. I’ll take the cash back now and stand in line with a pocket full of my cash.

Looks like a heck of a group this year! Can't wait to see who I'm shopping for!

I am missing one person's acknowledgement to the rules and providing me with address etc. If they do not respond to the PM by end of day tomorrow I will unfortunately need to remove them from the list and will send out assignments First Thing Wednesday Morning!

Back