The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Hey...I thought Bluebell was no longer available. I have some Bluebell and it’s GREAT stuff, if you follow their instructions you will end up with enough lather to shave a cow.
Well that’s good.... have you seen the amount of hair he has on his face! He’s going to need all the lather he can get!

Well, Spider made such a heartfelt request that everyone try to do a video, so I did such. I apologise in advance to anyone who decides to watch it. I am both horrible to listen to and incoherent at many points. Nonetheless, here it is for all the mock... I mean, see. [emoji1787]

Unfortunately, there was no indication in my package of who it is from. Nonetheless, thank you, mystery gifter. It was a wonderful package of presents and a joyous part of my Christmas day!

Merry Christmas Cadre!
4f156747da28b0dbcbcf04a469759453.jpg
Glad you enjoyed things. I tried to add some local flavor with the bbq and bar soap. I tried to work out your scent likes and edged a bit cautiously with the CBL Granite, based on some of your posts about sensitivity. Enjoy everything, and happy holidays.

Well, Spider made such a heartfelt request that everyone try to do a video, so I did such. I apologise in advance to anyone who decides to watch it. I am both horrible to listen to and incoherent at many points. Nonetheless, here it is for all the mock... I mean, see. [emoji1787]

Unfortunately, there was no indication in my package of who it is from. Nonetheless, thank you, mystery gifter. It was a wonderful package of presents and a joyous part of my Christmas day!

Merry Christmas Cadre!
4f156747da28b0dbcbcf04a469759453.jpg
Glad you enjoyed things. I tried to add some local flavor with the bbq and bar soap. I tried to work out your scent likes and edged a bit cautiously with the CBL Granite, based on some of your posts about sensitivity. Enjoy everything, and happy holidays.

Since @Spider demands that we post a pic (hey, I thought @Rudolph was running this show and not the eight legged freaks 🤪 )...even though I think that posting a video goes above and beyond...in order to be in compliance with Rule 21.7 of the Christmas Constitution...Article III...here is my pic of the goods.

Again...A huge thank you out to Kyle @uacowboy for all the wonderful and thoughtful things. Circumstances did not dictate brewing some of your coffee this morning, but I intend to get at it first thing in the morning tomorrow. I can't wait to use the LSU shave mug, and the family is thinking of how to arrange a family photo in our new threads! Thank you again!

1608993367591.png

Since @Spider demands that we post a pic (hey, I thought @Rudolph was running this show and not the eight legged freaks 🤪 )...even though I think that posting a video goes above and beyond...in order to be in compliance with Rule 21.7 of the Christmas Constitution...Article III...here is my pic of the goods.

Again...A huge thank you out to Kyle @uacowboy for all the wonderful and thoughtful things. Circumstances did not dictate brewing some of your coffee this morning, but I intend to get at it first thing in the morning tomorrow. I can't wait to use the LSU shave mug, and the family is thinking of how to arrange a family photo in our new threads! Thank you again!

View attachment 43593
Oh man just realized... Kyle can't spell Go. 🤪

Oh man just realized... Kyle can't spell Go. 🤪
Yeah...haven't heard that one before. ;) Actually, he spelled it perfectly.

All of the sudden...I can't see the colors Red & White...but only in states sandwiched between Nevada and Colorado. 🤪

Well I too do not wish to upset the Rule Making Committee for the Redundant Making of Rules 😜

20201226_084941.jpg

Thank you so much, the gifts were wonderful. I've already begun the process of procuring a cap for the mug. It is both a display piece AND a function piece, with history. [emoji106]

My wife saw the rub and sauce and said, "They take Barbque seriously on Kansas City". Lol. I can't wait to try that.

I put the soap bar in a rubbermaid container I have for hand soaps. This morning I opened it to find the whole container smelled like that soap. It smells so good and is really tempting me to switch bars now.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

So the “Fuzz” don’t get all up in my bidness. Here is my photo of my Christmas bonanza out of the desert.
Satisfying the fine print of the contract we all electronically sign upon creating a login on TSC. View attachment 43615
Thanks again to @BarberDave these will all be put to use in their own way in the very near future.
You are very welcome Ken and looking forward to your review of the Hombres and Ruezel and the Ducati EdT

I can already tell you I like the EDT. As does Mrs. Fluffy. Smells a lot to me like Tabac Man AS.
The Reuzel shave cream and AS is on deck tonight. With the brush you sent. Tomorrow will be the Hombres soap and AS. Should be pretty good stuff. It’s got a street named after the place😛

Finally made it through the whole thread and all the videos, great job guys! Well done. @Spider thanks again, looking forward to trying everything. Sign me up for the 2021 exchange.🎅

View attachment 43619
Me too, me too! Loads of fun reading the thread! Sign me up, now so I don’t forget! Lol

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a Christmas in July? Either an exchange or a pass the trash of some sort? Could be fun, no?

Back