The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

I can already tell you I like the EDT. As does Mrs. Fluffy. Smells a lot to me like Tabac Man AS.
The Reuzel shave cream and AS is on deck tonight. With the brush you sent. Tomorrow will be the Hombres soap and AS. Should be pretty good stuff. It’s got a street named after the place[emoji14]
If that's the Reuzel I've read about, it's a non-lathering cream? It's supposed to be exceptional, used the right way. [emoji106]

Me too, me too! Loads of fun reading the thread! Sign me up, now so I don’t forget! Lol

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a Christmas in July? Either an exchange or a pass the trash of some sort? Could be fun, no?
I think there was something of the sort (maybe at the other place) but a smaller exchange or pass around in July would be awesome!

With everyone on this cadre I am hoping there is a pro photoshopper who will adjust a photo of @Spider to be wearing that outfit...
As you wish

source.gif

Back