The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Sorry my face was cropped. Shot looked good before I started.
Glad you like it Rich! Yes, I mailed the first box on December 8th, it is packed full of other goodies! I hope you get it soon! I’m so glad you got my second package, I was really worried it would get sucked into the black hole that is, the Columbus OH Distribution Center.... Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy the home made Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies!
Ps. Cross your fingers on the first package, if it doesn’t arrive soon, we’ll get something more out to you!
Best wishes,
Matt & Family

First of all I need to apologize to the Cadre. A good lot of you are on our Christmas card list and this year I just didn’t make that happen. Doesn’t mean that I value the friendships any less, just you know, flippin’ 2020.

Next, I was allowed to open my Cadre box today. Thank you @GearNoir! Not only did his wife send gifts for the girls, I got something I’ve been jonesing to try, but holding back from pursuing. Very cool Chris! If we get a sunny day on this week off I’ll throw on a coat and head out to the deck to try it out for sure. BTW, it’s also beautiful.

23F2167C-9F85-4D48-A740-318065D28FC3.jpeg

First of all I need to apologize to the Cadre. A good lot of you are on our Christmas card list and this year I just didn’t make that happen. Doesn’t mean that I value the friendships any less, just you know, flippin’ 2020.

Next, I was allowed to open my Cadre box today. Thank you @GearNoir! Not only did his wife send gifts for the girls, I got something I’ve been jonesing to try, but holding back from pursuing. Very cool Chris! If we get a sunny day on this week off I’ll throw on a coat and head out to the deck to try it out for sure. BTW, it’s also beautiful.

View attachment 43509
Glad you like it Dave. It’s vintage 50s-ish...fully restored. I hope it brings you some good “me” time now and then, and a lifetime of enjoyment!

That's a beaut! Almost makes me want to try pipe tobacco. But I have like 6 cigars still.

Watching videos now!

@Rudolph Looks like so far we have 12/21 reporting with a picture or video, so we are sitting at 57% so far.

And can we get a ruling here..... Just because you post a video, doesn't exempt you from the requirement to post pics in this thread, correct? I know it'll be nice to be able to just scroll through later and look at everyone's pics.

Back