The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

I am pretty sure uacowboy has the rest of the box he would be willing to share... this is why I always look suspicious when he offers me a bite/drink of an unknown...
Sounds like he's letting many opportunities for video taping slip away.

Some more 2020 Christmas Jocularity....... "My Friend" Kyle @uacowboy was so nice to me to day as we exchanged gifts..... I received some wonderful Tamales and two Candy canes of which he would not tell me the flavor. Of course once home I tasted and was immediately taken to a very dark disgusting place....... As many of you know I disdain peppermint of any type while the "boss" @AvocadoQueen loves it. This will play an important role later in this narrative..... Once tasted we both agreed that, although we had never tasted a Tennis Shoes that has spent a week in a duck pen, this is what it would approximate....

Later being informed that it was.... Yes... wait for it..... CLAMDYCANE. Yes a Clam flavored Candy Cane, of which does not taste like candy nor clams. So I must give the new moniker to Kyle, thus stripping @CVargo of the title....

Now these Aberrations that pretend to be candy canes now rest with our Satan Christmas Elf which is now over 70 years old and bares a remarkable resemblance to the original Dr. Smith from Lost in Space.

Happy Holidays!!!!!

8QNoZ2m.jpg

PS Kyle @uacowboy the next bottle of Monkey Shoulder I buy you might be Elk Urine LOL
I made those Clamdycanes just for you, Dave! HO HO HO HO HO! Mr. Evil Elf loves nasty candy like that!

Well here we are Cadre. I am no poet. But here we go.

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the cadre the people are shaved and ready for cheer. USPS is delayed but we do not fear. We are a group of friends and it still appears everyone has a gift to open still. Now it's my turn remember I'm Rudolph not just any ole deer. Santa has summoned there's bad weather out there, I was called up and I must help out. We have friends all across the land and have no fear. I took one final glance at the list this year. While the jokes where fun I just want to say we have good boys and girls this year through all the cadre. Yes even those in Ajax, Denham Springs, and fine yes even in Tucson too. So get to sleep this evening early and let Santa do his job! Then wake up mighty early if you will, your Rudolph buddy while celebrating on their own will want to see yours as well! So grab your camera record if you dare! But remember by signing up you agreed to at least a picture and summary! Now if you don't I hope you have no fear because you see the man with tarantulas, snakes, and haunted porcelain dolls works for me, and will update me after and it's step one if you want to play next year! Merry Christmas to all, and remember tomorrow is Christmas it's a time of hope! During the chaos pause and reflect yes the year was rough but we have each other, and you have people you love, and those who love you too.

One final note yes I am aware of some secondary packages that are lost. Claims have been filed. If you sent a package that is lost. Please reach out to your buddy Christmas Day either in the evening or after they open and post one gift. Give them the update, and let's all hope they eventually arrive!

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the cadre the people are shaved and ready for cheer. USPS is delayed but we do not fear. We are a group of friends and it still appears everyone has a gift to open still. Now it's my turn remember I'm Rudolph not just any ole deer. Santa has summoned there's bad weather out there, I was called up and I must help out. We have friends all across the land and have no fear. I took one final glance at the list this year. While the jokes where fun I just want to say we have good boys and girls this year through all the cadre. Yes even those in Ajax, Denham Springs, and fine yes even in Tucson too. So get to sleep this evening early and let Santa do his job! Then wake up mighty early if you will, your Rudolph buddy while celebrating on their own will want to see yours as well! So grab your camera record if you dare! But remember by signing up you agreed to at least a picture and summary! Now if you don't I hope you have no fear because you see the man with tarantulas, snakes, and haunted porcelain dolls works for me, and will update me after and it's step one if you want to play next year! Merry Christmas to all, and remember tomorrow is Christmas it's a time of hope! During the chaos pause and reflect yes the year was rough but we have each other, and you have people you love, and those who love you too.

One final note yes I am aware of some secondary packages that are lost. Claims have been filed. If you sent a package that is lost. Please reach out to your buddy Christmas Day either in the evening or after they open and post one gift. Give them the update, and let's all hope they eventually arrive!
Rudolph...I applaud the effort...but Charles Dickens you are not. Heck...you are not even the Muppets Christmas Carol of Charles Dickens (which was The Great Gonzo by the way).

But we all know the heart that was put into this and I enjoyed it nonetheless. And it seems that I am on the "nice" list again!

60+ mph winds and rain up this way overnight and tomorrow. Be careful flying overhead tonight.

Back