The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Okay...I just have to put this out there. @Rudolph 's Custom Title is "Santa's Favorite Reindeer." I just have to know...Is this self proclaimed? I mean...How do we know that Rudolph is Santa's Favorite? I mean...I haven't seen Santa this year. Maybe Rudolph did something to Santa and it's a North Pole hostile take over. Maybe Rudolph is on something? I mean, his nose lights up like a candied cherry on a store bought fruit cake. That nose sure as hell doesn't light up because of Pixie Dust...or maybe it does if you catch my drift. Come on Rudolph! What did you do to Santa Clause? We all want to know!

1607541726497.png

Wow this thread is worse than the bingo thread.

View attachment 42163
annperkinsoffensethatsrude.gif

Okay...I just have to put this out there. @Rudolph 's Custom Title is "Santa's Favorite Reindeer." I just have to know...Is this self proclaimed? I mean...How do we know that Rudolph is Santa's Favorite? I mean...I haven't seen Santa this year. Maybe Rudolph did something to Santa and it's a North Pole hostile take over. Maybe Rudolph is on something? I mean, his nose lights up like a candied cherry on a store bought fruit cake. That nose sure as hell doesn't light up because of Pixie Dust...or maybe it does if you catch my drift. Come on Rudolph! What did you do to Santa Clause? We all want to know!

View attachment 42159
1607548420018.png

Back