The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

A lot of great stuff here! A lot of good will too!

I had recorded a video but only a third of it actually recorded for some reason. But I just want to thank @NurseDave for the thought and the great gifts you sent! I'll start the book this weekend. San Francisco is a bucket list destination of mine do I am excited to read this. I opened the Paraduxx wine and the wife was immediately excited. The socks are awesome and will where them the next pot of coffee I drink! And the sign is going up immediately!

Thank you again...this was very thoughtful and I love everything! I'll work on the video and if I can get it up, I'll post it.

Merry Christmas Dave!

IMG_20191225_131836.jpg

I’m very late to this party but you’ll have to trust me, I got an early start to the festivities. I have been sneaking peaks at everyone’s posts through out the day and catch videos along the way...super cool stuff. I still have a few to watch but I love what I’ve seen so far.

My gift from @GearNoir happens to be really cool. I’m not sure if it was intentional or not but he got me an Avon aftershave/cologne and soap set that happens to be in my favorite Avon scent (Tai Winds). There are many very good Avon scents but Tai Winds is an all around great scent and the stuff he got me smells GREAT. I will definitely be enjoying this stuff.

65DDAF03-CDCD-432E-AB5F-433F6F9569E4.jpeg1FF97E6F-8264-4A1C-ABB4-253E8189E58D.jpeg
the Myrsol C is great stuff,I’ve enjoyed Myrsol F in the past and can’t wait to try this one.

I am completely blown away at the quality of gifts. Every single one you can see the thought that went into it. Truly amazing. I am also realizing I am more behind than I thought with some of the comments that came up.

Best moments by far @HMan ripping into the box and @The Monkey sniffing the hot sauce.

Last edited:
I’m very late to this party but you’ll have to trust me, I got an early start to the festivities. I have been sneaking peaks at everyone’s posts through out the day and catch videos along the way...super cool stuff. I still have a few to watch but I love what I’ve seen so far.

My gift from @GearNoir happens to be really cool. I’m not sure if it was intentional or not but he got me an Avon aftershave/cologne and soap set that happens to be in my favorite Avon scent (Tai Winds). There are many very good Avon scents but Tai Winds is an all around great scent and the stuff he got me smells GREAT. I will definitely be enjoying this stuff.

View attachment 13830View attachment 13831
the Myrsol C is great stuff,I’ve enjoyed Myrsol F in the past and can’t wait to try this one.
Glad you like it Chris! It was hard to figure out something for the guy who has nearly everything! One little nugget in my research lead me to choosing the Tai Winds! I know you were curious about the Myrsol C, I hope it agrees with you.

You can't not like Myrsol C. Ohhh that lovely peppermint sting!
Maybe thinking of K? C does have menthol, but some people either describe C as melon scented or scented as violet candies taste.

Back