The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Good Stuff Rich, a if you get rid of that or point me in the direction of where as I collect everything Mercury, Gemini, Apollo including flown items, Omega Watches, and stuff, LOL. This would be neat to have as well Jim McDivitt, (Gemini 4, Apollo 9) and Dick Goron ( Gemini 11 Apollo 9 deceased) live and Lived here in Saddlebrooke and has come into the shop. Talking about a Fanboy moments.

Awesome shave Rich! I'm glad the travel razor was enjoyable! I compared that razor to my Hoffritz travel razor and it is exactly the same. My assumption is that it is a Hoffritz. Have a great day!

**Radio voice-over**

Is your AWESOME strength not enough to lift the garage door? :eek:
Does you wife mock you because you can't see out of your welding helmet?
Are you afraid to take your corvette on the highway in 6 inches of snow?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, you need.......

Woodpusher's Behemoth Training Program
Guaranteed* to pump you up while removing brain cells necessary to be concerned about angering your wife or car crashes!
Only 537 weekly payments of $43.99 US, shipping and handling extra

Note: Guarantees are not actually guaranteed. All sales final upon initial contact.

Well Rich you don’t need to watch my videos to keep your man card in good standing. Let’s see. Welding check, salvaging broken snow removal equipment check. Man card secure.
Had you decided to take the Vette out in the snow then the first snow plow driver that you talked to after getting stuck. Would have been duty bound to confiscate your man card. And entomb your sports car in snow. To prevent further shenanigans.
I do have Cobra Mustang in the snow story. Maybe in my next video. 😉
Great video buddy.
Fluffy.

I did have the Vette out for some last second provisions and while the streets are still dry. I need to remember to plug in the float charger.

Back