The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Sounds like your ninja nurse was a real angel. I laughed a little when you said you got stuck in the cardiac unit where they have no salt. Sounds like the Saltine trick worked!

You sound much better in this latest video in terms of your respirations. Haircut looks great! I am glad the straight shave signals you're being back up to speed. I have had that gasp thing happen once or twice when falling asleep in recliner w/o CPAP. Keep getting stronger!

I haven't woken up trying to breathe. Almost the opposite. I assume your machine is the same that the pressure ramps up after you're asleep for a while. So I've woken up feeling like air is being blasted down my throat and got the mask off pretty fast.

I wasn’t wearing my mask at the time I woke myself up. It’s entertaining to be at peak pressure (with a full face mask) and part my lips just a bit.. BAM instant fish face!

Last shave of the year? 😱
Don't you mean "Last shave of the decade" instead? 🕺

"I'm a little sore from practicing" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If it hurts, you're doing it wrong. :p

Lasht Shave NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo and a POOF of talc, nice video!

Back