The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Hey there Rich! The soap is TDS, Note of Sandalwood. It is from my wife's home country, specifically Vitebsk, Belarus near the border with Russia. My Sister-in-law sent me three of their soaps about a month ago and I've found that they are all really nice. I shaved with the one you are using, just once and found the scent not to my liking, too flowery for me. I thought it would be a unique addition to your first box. Here's a link to their website if you want to check out their other soaps, they do ship to the USA (Мыло для бритья | ТДС.БЕЛ ).

The Bravas After Shave lotion is from Japan and has a nice barber shop scent, but it didn't get enough play, so I thought you may enjoy it too. I'm looking forward to the New Years shave!

As of today, box #1 has new tracking info, other than arriving late! It spent 16 days sitting in this black hole, I hope it arrives safely!
1609181199970.png

My birthday package indicated out for delivery today, then changed to ready for pickup. I dutifully went to the post office where I was told it is now bound for Arizona! I guess it must have sat in a cold cold white tub during our cold snap. The post Lady assures me I will eventually “get it” which I relate to the following...

4D5E059B-3A2D-44F3-AC6D-9F628C814673.gif

Nice Video Rich and nice haul. On you postal run, was that a missed shift I heard, LOL really enjoyed that one

Back