The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

We used to have FNG’s check to see if the vehicle antenna was “putting out”.
By having them put their bare hand on the spring at the base. When they yelled you knew it was good to go.
Fun times.

We had a poor soul pretty much take a tour of Bragg on a quest for Grid Squares. The supply guys had him going all over the place!

Neat-o, Rich. Look at you whip that thing around, even with a new Feather blade in it. That's some pretty high praise for that razor; wonder if your impressions will change in a month or two once the "Oh look! A new toy!!" glee has work off.

Nice shave Rich, However for a time I thought we might have to get the paddles out as it sounded like you flat lined, LOL This makes me want to duct off the Old Weber PH classic, I may do that manana

Also sorry bout the sound problems. The lavalier mic an my “amulet of power” do no get along, making a buzzing sound.

Oh great, I've been watching one in a BST and so far avoided pulling the trigger as I'm unsure if it will be too mild and not efficient........................back to the video

Back