The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Yea the fogging happens to me to with any non contouring masks, even the face buff does it a little. Glad the paperwork is done though!

Congrats on buying your house again. Like Bonnie and Clyde rolling into a bank with masks on.

You just need something to pull the ear loops To the back of your head a little. Those little monkeys in a barrel work well. And the secret is riding your mark high up on the bridge of your nose and making sure it’s pinched tight, but it is a pain to stop the fogging.

I found a piece of wire and made a hook that lowers the loop to where it doesn’t interfere with my hearing aids. I’ll probably be refining the design a bit as I go.

image.jpg

Nice Shave Rich, but to be honest I was having a ton of fun watching the cat, It looked as if it wanted to mess something up or Break out HAHA

Plumbing projects always call for 3 trips...................sorry for that frustration but Good Shave
I was fortunate! Despite having to wait out in the rain for a bit I managed to get the right length of pipe that I could trim down to size. I don’t have a pipe stretcher in my tool kit. Although I have sent a Lieutenant on an errand to fetch something similar a time or two.

I was fortunate! Despite having to wait out in the rain for a bit I managed to get the right length of pipe that I could trim down to size. I don’t have a pipe stretcher in my tool kit. Although I have sent a Lieutenant on an errand to fetch something similar a time or two.
I've done similar to new guys when working at a warehouse. Sent guys for truck stretchers in the truckers lounge.

Back