The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Another fun video, Rich. (y) BTW you should face lather more often; it looked like you were struggling trying to figure out how to get the lather out of the brush a few times. :ROFLMAO:

Q: If you light up dark fiber, is it truly dark? :unsure:

Another fun video, Rich. (y) BTW you should face lather more often; it looked like you were struggling trying to figure out how to get the lather out of the brush a few times. :ROFLMAO:

Q: If you light up dark fiber, is it truly dark? :unsure:

It emerges from the darkness into the light. Folks like me run way way more pairs than we need in preparation for expansion. They used some of this overhead to bring faster more reliable data in. It’s pretty neat!

Gosh...all this talk of fiber! At least one thing is certain...your internet movements will be regular. ;)

Hey Rich, that cruise ship is going to be more than big enough for your lather bowl to fit on it!

Hey Rich, that cruise ship is going to be more than big enough for your lather bowl to fit on it!

I’m sure it is. My last cruise was in 1999 and I am struggling to get up to speed on stuff. There are no brochures any more, an$ the web site only wants to sell “packages” but has no specifics on what to expect on the cruise. For example, they want to sell me a CocaCola package because I don't drink. Only 90 days out and I’m feeling very un-informed! Even dress codes are probably different. But no info on that either. Bother....

Nice job Rich! A couple scary stroke starts there from our angle, but you pulled it off!

I’m sure it is. My last cruise was in 1999 and I am struggling to get up to speed on stuff. There are no brochures any more, an$ the web site only wants to sell “packages” but has no specifics on what to expect on the cruise. For example, they want to sell me a CocaCola package because I don't drink. Only 90 days out and I’m feeling very un-informed! Even dress codes are probably different. But no info on that either. Bother....
I can understand what you mean. There are so many little details, but they only address the big stuff on their websites. I used to troll the forums on cruise critic quite a bit, and of course YouTube videos can help you get the flavor. Across the board as with the rest of society things are more casual than they have been in the past. For the most part there are still "formal" nights, but you'll tend to see suits and sport coats more than tuxes and some people just with a polo and khakis. It's mostly have the cruise you want and there will be others doing the same as you.

And of course reach out with any specific questions.

That's my old Wapi, Rich, with "shark jimps" and faux tortoise scales. The coffin is one that was kicking around here and seemed to be the easiest way to protect it during shipping in the box'o'stuff from the Yard Sale.

Back