The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

The silent shave was nice, with the subtitles "killing it!" (in a good way!) As to today's Klas being mistreated at some time, I plead innocent as I do not remember ever (mis)honing that one LOL

Always nice to join you for a shave Rich.

That is quite some stroke on the 2nd pass. Ear to ear. Shaving eyebrows is a thing???

Just saw the train wreck video. Should have had a few drinks first.

I saw some pictures of some kids that shave them off and draw different ones on. They wear bizarre clothing too.

You ever accidentally chop off the end of your moustache, Rich?

BTW 3 razors in one shave? I only own 3 overall ... and 2 are carts!

Last edited:
I have lost the bars a tim3 or three when I’ve gotten in a hurry. I’ll be trimming them back for summer here shortly.

Nice shave and video. Brave man, I gave up on Gem razors. Zero interest to revisit them.
I’m not entirely sure I’ll use the gem again. So many great razors to try that are not out to injure me. I’ll keep it as a reminder, but not likely to rotate it into active duty.

Yep, Rich was pretty proud of himself with that one.

Pretty jealous of you retired folk @Majorrich. Can’t really imagine the reality of having work in the rear view.
In my case it’s kind of a lemonade thing. I retired at 43 after I got sick. I’m mostly pleased to still be above room temperature! Lol

Back