The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

I used to dream as a kid about going to Cedar Point...the Roller Coaster Capital of the World!

We’ve been there several times, and the coasters are phenomenal. But epic waits with no shade too. (Alas)

I checked google maps. They show a surprising way to get to Cedar Point from here, but I know most of it to be 2 lane roads. It would be scenic, but it can be done.

I love Cedar Point. We used to go there all the time growing up. We were a couple hours from it in Michigan.

We would more often go to Kings Island. Which is near Cincinnati. It was neat to see these two parks duke it out as to who was the superior roller coaster park. It seems Cedar Point eventually won out.

It was indeed a train wreck of a session. The camera mount failed twice. Dead microphone just everything! But thanks to SafetyCat protection, nary a drop of precious bodily fluids was spilt.

Back