The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Secret Agent Rich gets the girl and nabs the bad guy! All a day in the life!

Darn Californians!

Talk about the wisdom of Solomon....I never would have thought to ask him to spell his name.

Oh man, I am so behind I missed the whole Cpap conversation. I just got my new 8ft hose today. Waiting for them to come out with 24 ft so I can take a leak in the middle of the night without taking anything off.

Ok Rich queuing up today’s video.

Oh man, I am so behind I missed the whole Cpap conversation. I just got my new 8ft hose today. Waiting for them to come out with 24 ft so I can take a leak in the middle of the night without taking anything off. \n\nOk Rich queuing up today’s video.
\nIve gotten to the point of only getting up once to pee. That doesn’t hurt my score! ?

Good shave Rich! Glad the concert was good. Some of those longer carols/hymns are killer though, lol!

You got some really good shaves going on Rich! Trying to get through all the vids. I might have to wait until I get a trip from work again...which is coming soon...so I can watch the rest of them.

Ok buddy, lemmie get a beverage and we'll light this candle.

An off-shoot of Chad's series? Rich shaves with bad lather.

Back