The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you still have a face after the Demon Toe, but I bet your nostrils are very clean lol

My friend - you did a beautiful job - but I can say - thank goodness I went slow - it was a got your attention….luckily nothing that a styptic pencil couldn’t correct and back on track by the end of the shave - smooth as silk!

giphy.gif

Great shave! I really dig the PAA "Fresco" soap/splash.

Good luck Aidan!!
I am just hoping he runs in the right direction - during practice he thought it was funny to go the other way 😂

My friend - you did a beautiful job - but I can say - thank goodness I went slow - it was a got your attention….luckily nothing that a styptic pencil couldn’t correct and back on track by the end of the shave - smooth as silk!
Starting to get good with the Jnats for sure!

Aidan has his first track meet - of the three sports he participates in - this is his least favorite - which is funny with all the running around we do. But should be fun - he’s doing the 100m dash and the javelin.
Good for him. I always wanted to throw a javelin. Safety tip for you, wait till the javelin lands before retrieving it. (y)

SOTD: 12/16/2022

1678975581229.jpeg

Razor: Blutt Rasur BR-1
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 4th use
Brush: Yaqi Green Handle
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary Lime Mug
Soap: Stirling Soap West Indies Lime Puck
Aftershave: Stirling Soap West Indies Lime Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Zingari Man Rescue Potion
Fragrance: Dua Fragrances Artistic Lime Extrait

Simple and citrusy. I do say, I think I must consider the actual frag Goldfield & Banks Bohemian Lime - but at it’s extreme cost as compared to the Dua dupe - I have been holding off.

Aidan‘s track meet was canceled due to high winds - and luckily @Graybeard57 - their javelins are nerf material - so I probably could have caught it - except the winds were blowing everyone’s the wrong direction 😂

Have a wonderful Day!

SOTD: 03/17/2023

1679084085741.jpeg

Razor: George Ibberson Sheffield
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements The Peregrino
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary Lime Mug
Preshave: Razor Emporium Pre-Shave Soap
Soap: Murphy & McNeil Slaínte St. James Place Puck
Aftershave: Murphy & McNeil Infinitus Irish Cream Aftershave
Balm: Mama Bear Soaps Whiskey Cream Balm
Additional Care: Zingari Man Rescue Potion
Fragrance: Paco Rabanne Pour Homme EdT

Well - this has been a day! My stupid iPad went tits up as they say - so I’m trying to do this from my phone. I do have a computer - but to be honest - such a pain the butt to go to the computer room.

And since we are in full disclosure - I didn’t really wear the Cologne - just used it because it was green. The soap and AS are a tribute to this day - our country’s greatest holiday. It’s like Christmas, my birthday, and my kids birthdays all rolled up into one. I smell just like Bailey’s because of the AS and the fact that I’ve been drinking Irish Cream all day.

To everyone - I apologize about not commenting on everyone’s posts - I’m going to have to figure out this thing on the phone until I get a new iPad.

Erin Go Braugh 🇮🇪☘️

I’ll going to have to figure out how to do this via phone - I am old! I don’t know how the kids do this all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back