The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ramblings of a MilkCrate

Lol
1f602.png

Shave Count (DE: 252 SR: 136)

Pre Shave-
Warm water splash to shave.

Shave-
Henckel SR
Vulfix Badger
Ghost Town Barber soap (3017 - Day 39)

Post Shave-
Warm water splash
Ghost Town Barber AS

So yesterday, early evening I had a shower and shave to wind down the day. I also had a late morning shave today. Both were very nice shaves. 30 second load times and right to business.

Did 50 laps on the leather for both shaves. Went with my standard three pass shave of: WTG, XTG and ATG and I have no drama to report. Both shaves were a very nice BBS for the win!

Wrapped them up with a splash of water and a light towel dry. A double shot of the AS and everything was right as rain! Life is good!

You’ve got to be close to the end of that tub by now right?

I don’t know what’s going on, I haven’t even punched a hole in it yet. Guess I need to hit it with the Omega 48 for awhile. That Vulfix doesn’t seem to be eating much. But it’s smaller than the other brushes. It may be a Bit 20mm.

But on a positive note, my cost per shave is way down ?

Time for Tim to do a shave video...we need to see what’s up with this bottomless GTB tub miracle.

I don’t know what’s going on, I haven’t even punched a hole in it yet. Guess I need to hit it with the Omega 48 for awhile. That Vulfix doesn’t seem to be eating much. But it’s smaller than the other brushes. It may be a Bit 20mm.

But on a positive note, my cost per shave is way down
1f601.png

Lather harder!

Shave Count (DE: 252 SR: 137)

Pre Shave-
Warm water splash to shave.

Shave-
Henckel SR
Omega Pro 48
Ghost Town Barber soap (3017 - Day 40)

Post Shave-
Warm water splash
Ghost Town Barber AS

Got up early for work today. Yes, I know it’s Saturday and I didn’t get my days mixed up. Had to work a bit this morning and will have to work most of the day tomorrow. Grrrrrrrrrrr! Anyway, got to start the day with a hot shower and a shave. We are now on day 40 and this soap is chugging right along. I still don’t see the bottom yet either. I was fully expecting this soap to last for two months and if so, I should be punching through to the bottom soon. I grabbed the Omega 48 and gave it a 30 second load, then on to business.

Did 50 laps on the leather. Went with my standard three pass shave of: WTG, XTG and ATG and I have no drama to report. Outstanding shave this morning and BBS F T W!

Wrapped it up with a splash of water and a light towel dry. A splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! I clean shaved, smelling good and wirk is done for the day. Life is good!

Three names is right. It's supposed to be working FOR the weekend.

Tim's just making up for all the short weeks. He'll be back in the saddle again. Speaking of saddles Tim, have you tried Ghost Town Barber ? I've heard good things about it !!

Back