The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ramblings of a MilkCrate

Good luck with the conference, hope it has some things to keep your interest, lol! Even so, long day indeed.

What did this cowboy due to get such a long sentence?

l don’t know man, but the math doesn’t add up for these 30 day folks, unless they load 4+ grams per shave. I’m using 24mm brushes with a 30 second load time. I’m not skimping.

Shave Count (DE: 252 SR: 134)

Pre Shave-
Warm water splash to shave.

Shave-
Gillette Old Type

Astra SP
Vulfix Badger
Ghost Town Barber soap (3017 - Day 37)

Post Shave-
Warm water splash
Ghost Town Barber AS

I got uo so early this morning that the coyotes were still prowling and the chickens were asleep. Only had time for a quick shave so I grabbed the DE. 30 second load time and right to business.

Went with my standard three pass shave of: WTG, XTG and ATG and I have no drama to report. Very nice BBS for the win!

Wrapped it up with a splash of water and a light towel dry. A double shot of the AS and everything was right as rain! Cleaned shave and smelling great for the long ride. Life is good!

Mountain Man Tim protecting his land and chickens from the predators. I like it!
1f60e.png

Back