The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Prolific Ponderings of Paranoid Psychosis

okay. sorry. I will do as you say. I just dont want to keep crashig that section so I guess I shall just refrain from posting much there then.
We have built that section for that purpose so you are fine to post there, and that section has never crashed, so I do not know what you are referring to

We have built that section for that purpose so you are fine to post there, and that section has never crashed, so I do not know what you are referring to
I understand that and I appreciate that , but , I have a tendency to kind of go overboard and post a lot there because thats the only thing thats keeping me partially sane right now.. I dont want to keep others from enjoying that section of the forum and it seems when I post there I seem to bog it down.... I am so sorry I keep messing up !!!! I will try to be better and not always be a problem.. I promise........

, that section has never crashed, so I do not know what you are referring to
Others on here have said that they have had problems getting that section to load after I post because I have a tendency to post a lot. I even changed my formatting to make it better and it seemed to help some. I started posting multiple songs in one post and it seemed to load somewhat quicker for others.

Well I dont know what to say other than I am sorry I was just trying to make it easier for others by posting my thought and other stuff in just one section. I understand though that was not appropriate so I shall not do it again..

Loading issues are that of the user, not the site, however it is better, if you are going to post songs, that are currently being listened to in one post, rather than multiple. Thanks

Well I dont know what to say other than I am sorry I was just trying to make it easier for others by posting my thought and other stuff in just one section. I understand though that was not appropriate so I shall not do it again..
No need to apologize just be cognizant of the TOU and the overall subject matter and theme of the specific thread you are posting in. A good rule of thumb is to read, re-read, and read again before posting to ensure you exactly what you want posted, it will be easier for you, and for administration

Late start to the day.
Twins fed and getting ready for doctors appointment.
No time for anything for myself , so , proceeding to get dressed and comb hair then gonna leave to take them to see the doctors.
No time for a shave prior to leaving.

Have a good day to all....

Well I Took my wife to her sleep study test for possible sleep apnea or other problems . walked her to the technician. found out the details I need to pick her up tomorrow. I Told her " Everything will be fine and I will see you in the morning " I then told her " Good night my love , Sleep well and have beautiful dreams " and when she said the same back to me I said " I always have beautiful dreams because they are of you".. I left came home and texted Alicia I got home okay. We then proceeded to send text for a few and little cute memes and gifs until it was time for them to hook her up to start the test and we said good night again..... I then proceeded to get our twins who their grandparents had watched for me while I took Alicia to her test , fed , clothed and ready for bed along with helping them pick out their clothes for tomorrow, I kissed and hugged them from their mommy and tthen I told them good night.. I then did the same for our oldest son and told him good night from his Mom and myself and made sure he had his drink in his room and he went to bed. I just now sat down and ate something for dinner and am about to go to bed.......
See doing something can be boring and mundane.. Its more important who you do things for , than really what you do. As long as you make sure that what you do is make sure they have what they need , both Physically and Mentally.. Have a good night everyone and cherish the moments you have with those you care about.. Help them succeed and be happy in life and I truly believe it will make you better in return.

Hoping that Alicia finds the great life changes that I did in better sleep aided by a capable device.

A successful complex sleep apnea case controlled by a Bi-pap ASV unit here. It took me 4 sleep studies to get the diagnosis, but I’m glad I did it. On the final sleep study where they were fine tuning the adjustments, I slept better than I had in years.

You are not supposed to, but I tweaked the adjustments on my unit at home a little to the better and have not changed it since.

Good luck

Hoping that Alicia finds the great life changes that I did in better sleep aided by a capable device.

A successful complex sleep apnea case controlled by a Bi-pap ASV unit here. It took me 4 sleep studies to get the diagnosis, but I’m glad I did it. On the final sleep study where they were fine tuning the adjustments, I slept better than I had in years.

You are not supposed to, but I tweaked the adjustments on my unit at home a little to the better and have not changed it since.

Good luck
Thanks. I know she appreciates the good thoughts and we are also glad you got yours worked out too...

I have had sleep apnea since childhood, even had surgeries to correct some airway issues. I put off going for a sleep study mostly because I knew it would mean a c-pap or bi-pap machine was necessary AND my wife was dead set against the noise those machines make. Finally she grew so tired of my snoring being so bad she couldn't sleep and her observing me STOP breathing at night while she was not sleeping, she gave the thumbs up to go get a machine. The machines today are very very quite, the majority of noise comes from ill fitting masks causing blowout noises and whistles. There are many different masks types available and machines that are smart enough to adjust up and down as needed so there isn't really a reason NOT to use one if sleep apnea is even a minor issue.

I have had sleep apnea since childhood, even had surgeries to correct some airway issues. I put off going for a sleep study mostly because I knew it would mean a c-pap or bi-pap machine was necessary AND my wife was dead set against the noise those machines make. Finally she grew so tired of my snoring being so bad she couldn't sleep and her observing me STOP breathing at night while she was not sleeping, she gave the thumbs up to go get a machine. The machines today are very very quite, the majority of noise comes from ill fitting masks causing blowout noises and whistles. There are many different masks types available and machines that are smart enough to adjust up and down as needed so there isn't really a reason NOT to use one if sleep apnea is even a minor issue.
It's a bummer you had to wait to get something like that. I heard it can stunt your growth...

My oldest son is also going for the sleep test in the next week or so too because he has some sleep issues also. but in reply to @NurseDave comment about stunting growth I don't think that neither my wife or son need to be concerned as Alicia is 5' 10" as is My oldest son Jjay and he is only 14 years old !!

It's a bummer you had to wait to get something like that. I heard it can stunt your growth...
No, it just changes the DIRECTION of growth. Instead of UP I grew OUT. The doctor said I am not really overweight I am just under tall, had I grown to 12ft tall like I was supposed to I would just need to drop a couple pounds and I'd be all good.

Back