The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Pens, inks and related.....

Back when I got into FP’s, I picked up a couple of KaWeCos, and 6 packs of their inks in different colors. I’ve been using only these pens for the duration of the pandemic and am on my last pack, minicarts in Black. I have 2 more cartridges to go once I finish the one in the Pen. From there,I’ll go on to my bottled inks.

1670382115151.png
Made in western PA, naturally. I can't speak for the ink, but around here people don't eat fish caught in this river. It's been getting cleaner every year, though. About 20 or so years ago they reintroduced river otters on the Ohio here, and last I heard they've fared well.

View attachment 99820
Made in western PA, naturally. I can't speak for the ink, but around here people don't eat fish caught in this river. It's been getting cleaner every year, though. About 20 or so years ago they reintroduced river otters on the Ohio here, and last I heard they've fared well.
Have you tried any of their offerings? They have one called “Angelfish” that has a sheen to it that looks interesting
8FBBFBDF-3C9C-422D-B022-B44892856520.jpeg

Have you tried any of their offerings? They have one called “Angelfish” that has a sheen to it that looks interesting
No, I haven't. I am not a pen aficionado; I saw the ad and thought of this thread. I think it's amusing for an ink to be named after a river whose water is greenish-brown.

Well this was just too pretty to not order some.

iu

Probably a good thing there isn't one of those around me. I would probably go and spend too much money.

Back