The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Occam Enoch passaround

Damn it put me on the list!
Since when did Chad forget how to sign up on a list????

occam razor pass around:

1. Dave in KY (Completed)
2. Spider - (Completed)
3. Nurse Dave - (Completed)
4. . dangerousdon - ( Completed)
5. Majorrich - ( Completed)
6. Uacowboy - ( Completed)
7. dkeester - (Completed)
8. ED3054 - In Possession
9. bobmsp
10. BarberDave
11. cvargo

Since when did Chad forget how to sign up on a list????

You all talked me into it while I was drinking... And I wasn't ready to figure out copy and paste. But hey here I came and it was done for me... So thank you

Had an Awesome shave this Morning.
This Razor works Amazingly good for me. I have not changed plates yet next shave switching to the 3 dot plate.
2668b11283c83c02854a498114a7c5bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Great Big Thank You Goes Out to @TheMonkey.
All great Razors. I really like the General But I love the Enoch thinking of Purchasing one. The other OREN shaves Flawlessly. I just could not get along with the Handle and Tiny Screws.
I will ship out to the Next guy ( @bobmsp ) in the Next Couple of Days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other OREN shaves Flawlessly. I just could not get along with the Handle and Tiny Screws.
That’s why I love the Hiram. Same head, but only come with #2 plate, so you don’t need to ever take the screws out. (I barely noticed a difference from 1-2-3 plates anyway.) And the handle is much more ergonomic; like the original Cobra, if you’re familiar.

That’s why I love the Hiram. Same head, but only come with #2 plate, so you don’t need to ever take the screws out. (I barely noticed a difference from 1-2-3 plates anyway.) And the handle is much more ergonomic; like the original Cobra, if you’re familiar.
KJ I know you prefer milder razors. The Hiram is indeed on my short list, but until I try it to compare to the vector, is the #2 plate real mild however??

KJ I know you prefer milder razors. The Hiram is indeed on my short list, but until I try it to compare to the vector, is the #2 plate real mild however??
Honestly, I don’t really know how to compare the two. If I had to, I’d say the Hiram is slightly more aggressive, but because the blade floats and flexes it feels milder. If that makes any sense. But I know others don’t agree with me. You’ll just have to try out the OREN and see the head/plates for yourself.

I think the Hiram is the next evolution of the OREN. The ORENs are sold out, and I don’t see them making more. The Hiram fixes all its shortcomings.

I think the Hiram is the next evolution of the OREN. The ORENs are sold out, and I don’t see them making more. The Hiram fixes all its shortcomings.
now if only they weren't so darn expensive lol

The Oren and another model are on sale for half price + 20% more for a new registration! I’m afraid I had to pull the trigger.

occam razor pass around:

1. Dave in KY (Completed)
2. Spider - (Completed)
3. Nurse Dave - (Completed)
4. . dangerousdon - ( Completed)
5. Majorrich - ( Completed)
6. Uacowboy - ( Completed)
7. dkeester - (Completed)
8. ED3054 - In Possession
9. bobmsp
10. BarberDave ( Removed, @Majorrich convinced me... Bought the Black Occam today... did not have a black SSe Razor LOL.. so no need to be in the pass around, thanks)
11. cvargo

Back