The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Yeah I don't know what to tell you Dave. I think we can blame the educational system and that would be the easy out, but I think the real problem is the new parenting system. Maybe it's just me, but I have noticed a lot of the younger generation wanting a friend relationship with their parents instead of a parent-child relationship. Also I notice them having less and less respect for others and being held less accountable for their actions. Personally that is just my opinion and some may agree or disagree. Anyway nice video!

You’d rather have an in-person meeting where you can’t have TSC off to one side so you don’t fall asleep?! :eek:

Nice shave Dave and glad you enjoyed the zooms, Try this to create a muscle memory on stretching. Have your finger trail the spine of the blade by about 1-2 inched from shaving point and stretch in opposite direction from the direction of shave. It will get you used to stretching more and closer to where you need to and where you are shaving

Back