The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Video paused, it says it underneath the baseplate SB and OC are both .84. I got rid of the SB .68 as it didn't do it for me...............back to the video..........

Nice 1st outing. The other handle is the RR handle it came with, That handle and base is a Titanium set I got from Russia and forget the maker.......that's why it's a little lighter, kinda in between SS and aluminum.

Now that you mention it, you did pass on the pass-around so you wouldn’t be enabled. It’s a great razor though. A worthy acquisition. I still have a .68 plate if you want to try one. What flavor muffin was this morning?

Now that you mention it, you did pass on the pass-around so you wouldn’t be enabled. It’s a great razor though. A worthy acquisition. I still have a .68 plate if you want to try one. What flavor muffin was this morning?
Rich. You’re enabling.

Back