The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

*Paused*

Lol older new music and newer old music was the mix. We have 3 services, one traditional (hymns and such) and 2 modern (contemporary songs - think drums, base, keyboard, amped guitars, etc.). When we do this fifth Sunday, we’re drawing from all services, so they try to do songs more easily recognized by all ages.

*unpaused*

I was doing a quick look about for your 2 in 1. Is yours non-mentholated? Haven’t found that yet.

Or there. That's a better deal with the free shipping. Just posted the first thing I saw. Speaking of, I need to order some more since I'll be without a back-up now.

Yea, Promises is a strange scent for sure. I guess it was kind of light and “snowy” for me. I suppose it fits winter.

She's a KEEPER Dave !! @MrsNurseDave

Not sure if it is the same as the shave soap:
The Soap Tabac is is said to have a floral fragrance and contains a blend of bergamot, neroli, lavender and is accented with tobacco, oakmoss and vanilla.

My attempt to be more informational and less comedic......

Back