The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

I was offered a NOS Type O Schick Injector that I wish I bought. Real inexpensive. About 12 years ago.
That is one type of razor I haven’t used yet. They are supposed to shave like a dream many people say.

Dave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do realize you just gave your FULLLLLLLLLLLL ADDRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You had to go down that road. As you know I collect Apollo items and have passed on a flew flown items as well as some actual “taken to the moon surface items”. As you said the were not inexpensive, however now they are astronomical. That being said the one item I regret the most is the complete Omega Watch Speedmaster missions set

C00BCFF0-AE27-44BB-A65C-E8784327D614.jpeg
This was 22 Speedmasters all of the Gemini/ Apollo / SkyLab missions.Including the Snoopy award. When I could buy it is was about 25k. Now, if you can find one it is well over and approaching 200-250k

That one I regret LOL…. Thanks for reminding me hahahahahaha

Well, send me something special!
I was just saying something because I was told that we are supposed to keep our addresses out of the public part of the forum once by "the powers that be" because of possible improper usage by scammers or hackers or other nefarious individuals and wanted to mention it because you might not have even realized you were doing it !! I was just trying to help keep you safe !!

Back