The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2066 days of consecutive shaving - 916 open-blade
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Moon Astoria
Big Green
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Prorasso Mint and Rosemary talc
Jo Malone Silver Birch and Lavender

Chad hit me in my weakness and made me buy cigars today.

IMG_6519.jpeg

2067 days of consecutive shaving - 916 open-blade
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Sapone di Paolo Agrume
Maggard synth
Thayers Lemon
Truefitt and Hill West Indian Limes

Well, if you were jealous of the Cobb salads, today we are doing a group off-site at....Color Me Mine!!! Whooo boy. They almost don't even need to pay me to come to work today. (But since it's raise day, I'll take it)

IMG_6532.jpeg

Sat:

2068 days of consecutive shaving - 917 open-blade
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Strop Shoppe Russian Tea
Muhle Rocca
Thayers Lemon
Demeter Earl Grey Tea

IMG_6550.jpeg

2071 days of consecutive shaving - 918 open-blade
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (4)
CBL Drinks & Daves
Maggard synth
Thayers Lemon
CBL Drinks & Daves splash
Floris Islay

Hey Steven, we got caught up in a Korean reality competition show in the last few days. It's called Physical 100 and starts with 100 of the fittest people and puts them through challenges to eliminate folks along the way. A little slow-paced, but once you start you have to keep watching to see who wins. Also learned Pai Gow and have been playing on an app to get prepared for sitting next to @CVargo in Vegas helping to pay for your new roads. You're welcome in advance.

IMG_6589.jpeg

2072 days of consecutive shaving - 918 open-blade
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street
Sorrentino Oregon State
Thayers Lemon
Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street EdC

Steven, how do you like this one? Now we smell the same!

It's Wednesday, so means farmer's market pupusa! I was all jazzed, but I think the bloom might be wearing off that one. One more work day and then we're off on vacation. First Mexico and then I'm excited for all the cadre that will get to spend time with me! The whole penny stock thing has been fun and fruitful too. Not only is my annualized rate of return over 50%, I've also made 43 cents on a low-cost Mexican airline since buying into them yesterday! If I can lower my living expenses to around $5.38 a day, I should be able to quit my job!

IMG_6597.jpeg

Back