The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2057 days of consecutive shaving - 911 open-blade
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (1)
CBL Drinks & Daves
RazoRock synth
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
CBL Drinks & Daves AS
Floris Islay

Rocky start to the day and some busy work. I had to run a meeting yesterday and one today. I don't enjoy that. But before today's meeting, I have another that I just have to attend and my favorite Cobb salad! Tomorrow I'm on deck for possible jury duty so I make the call tonight to see if they need me. Fingers crossed. Tomorrow is the farmer's market at work and I'd hate to miss out on pupusa for lunch.

IMG_6390.jpeg

2058 days of consecutive shaving - 912 open-blade
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Los Jabones De Joserra - Blas de Lezo Spanish Shavers
Maggard synth
Thayers Lemon
Prorasoo Mint and Rosemary talc
Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade

Totally weird morning today. I woke up sure it was Tuesday. Was thinking we still have a majority of the week to go and resolute to have to trudge through it. Then I read @MarkB's journal with women of rock Wednesday. I was all set to call him out for not knowing what day it even is. Then decided to hover my mouse over the computer time and saw it really was Wednesday. I think I'm about ready to just find a nice little home that will feed me pudding and has bingo every Sunday.

IMG_6395.jpeg

2058 days of consecutive shaving - 912 open-blade
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Los Jabones De Joserra - Blas de Lezo Spanish Shavers
Maggard synth
Thayers Lemon
Prorasoo Mint and Rosemary talc
Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade

Totally weird morning today. I woke up sure it was Tuesday. Was thinking we still have a majority of the week to go and resolute to have to trudge through it. Then I read @MarkB's journal with women of rock Wednesday. I was all set to call him out for not knowing what day it even is. Then decided to hover my mouse over the computer time and saw it really was Wednesday. I think I'm about ready to just find a nice little home that will feed me pudding and has bingo every Sunday.

View attachment 128232
giphy-downsized.gif

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE??????
I saw that in the pic and wondered if I'd get called out. The mirror has a pivot in the middle and the camera mount pulls the mirror down. My gaffer put that there to keep the mirror in the correct position for a rated PG video vs NC-17.

View attachment 128234

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE??????

Stefan would not allow this kind of untidiness.......he must be currently unable to access the Shave Den.
Stefan, give Mr. Bougie a break he normally does his cleaning on Wednesday evening but remember he thought it was Tuesday then he didn’t realize that Wednesdays can be Mondays as well.

2059 days of consecutive shaving - 913 open-blade
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (3)
MacDuff Kananaskis Explorer
Big green
Thayers Lemon
Imaginary Authors Cape Heartache

Watched a little entertaining version of David and Goliath this morning. There's a British reality show that follows debt collectors. Apparently through the court system there, a case of getting debt payments gets to the point where the government sends folks out to collect payment or seize assets to sell off for the debt. Apparently, Delta owed a person a several thousand pound refund and the person took them to court for payment. The collector folks went to Heathrow and shut down the Delta check-in desk and told them if they didn't get payment they would have to boot one of their planes. So satisfying.

IMG_6401.jpeg

Friday:

2060 days of consecutive shaving - 913 open-blade
Blackland Vector w/ Feather Proguard (3)
RazoRock Plague Doctor
RazoRock synth
Thayers Lemon

IMG_6413.jpeg

Back