The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2063 days of consecutive shaving - 913 open-blade
Rex Ambassador w/ Wizamet (1)
Wholly Kaw Pasteur's Alchemy
Big Green
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1

I'm living the minimalist lifestyle to see what being Canadian is like. Same soap and razor for three days running now. Or maybe it's like I'm doing vacation shaves. But on vacations, I usually take an open blade because who wants ho-hum shaves on vacation?

2064 days of consecutive shaving - 914 open-blade
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard
CBL Drinks & Daves
Barber Pole
Thayers Lemon
CBL Drinks & Daves balm
Floris Islay

Do you find your chest looking more like a 5 year-old boy than a toughened Marine? Have you not stopped playing with the tea set even though your daughter is now off to college? Have you ever owned a Prius or a Subaru? What I'm saying is, do you know you need more manliness in your life??? Use Drinks & Daves shaving soap and soon those chest hairs will be sprouting like pick-up trucks at a tire swing sale. Available only through our exclusive supplier, CBL Soaps.

Since I changed my soap up, I'm wearing the same watch for the 3rd day in row to continue my journey in being a Canadian.

IMG_6477.jpeg

2065 days of consecutive shaving - 915 open-blade
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Oleo Soap Works New City
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
Thayers Lemon
Tom Ford

I just realized I do lead the minimalist lifestyle! Every at-home shave uses Thayers Lemon and Nivea 2:1. That's enough for me.

IMG_6488.jpeg

Back