The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #369 (DE:76 SE:87 Str:195 Cart:0) - 1611 days of consecutive shaving
Kamisori w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Shaver Heaven
Stirling synth
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Le Labo AS lotion

I can see I need to hire someone to keep my journal updated. It also looks like I'll be able to hit 200 open blade shaves for the year. Boom!

I don't know what's going on. This week and next week people shouldn't really be expecting any work out of anyone, but I have a couple of meetings every day this week. Sup with that?? Parents got into town last night and daughter comes back home tomorrow. Starting to build up to the big event.
6A4680EA-5DAC-4F46-A155-CD7D7C7368CD.jpeg

Friday:

2022 shave #370 (DE:76 SE:87 Str:196 Cart:0) - 1611 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (6)
MacDuff Bad Santa
Blue honeycomb
Le Labo AS lotion
BE8E66DB-3C5F-402D-865B-C947D87F24E5.jpeg

Saturday:

2022 shave #371 (DE:76 SE:87 Str:197 Cart:0) - 1612 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Stirling Christmas Eve
Big Green
Stirling Christmas Eve AS
Stirling Christmas Eve EdT
F4238802-19FE-4E6E-A1C7-9A8D43268E5D.jpeg

2022 shave #372 (DE:76 SE:87 Str:198 Cart:0) - 1613 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Nobel Otter Log Book
TSC Legacy
Nobel Otter Log Book AS
Creed Viking

Happy Christmas all! Quickie shave this morning to get up and get Christmas going. New soap and AS from my Ruldolph buddy @Luecke3262. I think it’s an Adventus scent so I paired with another Creed scent. Good stuff!

COVID strikes again close by. An aunt from Southern California tested positive yesterday, but she drove up in a car with my wife’s cousin and family who are supposed to come over this morning to have a big Christmas. And then more family including the aunt for dinner. So beginnings the weighting of risks and cutting back of events. But at least out immediate family is together for the first time in three years!! 🎄
A6AC5C18-01B6-410F-81F1-E5A1E387DE2F.jpeg

2022 shave #372 (DE:76 SE:87 Str:198 Cart:0) - 1613 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Nobel Otter Log Book
TSC Legacy
Nobel Otter Log Book AS
Creed Viking

Happy Christmas all! Quickie shave this morning to get up and get Christmas going. New soap and AS from my Ruldolph buddy @Luecke3262. I think it’s an Adventus scent so I paired with another Creed scent. Good stuff!

COVID strikes again close by. An aunt from Southern California tested positive yesterday, but she drove up in a car with my wife’s cousin and family who are supposed to come over this morning to have a big Christmas. And then more family including the aunt for dinner. So beginnings the weighting of risks and cutting back of events. But at least out immediate family is together for the first time in three years!! 🎄
View attachment 101310
Merry Christmas Dave, darn the luck with the rona… that stuff is everywhere, but at least people are handling it better these days. Hope everyone recovers quickly!

So glad you liked the soap and aftershave! The coffee is roasted locally by a good friend of mine.

Back