The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

Saturday:

2022 shave #357 (DE:73 SE:85 Str:188 Cart:0) - 1600 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (3)
West Coast Shaving #14 Sequoia
Big Green
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Stirling Evergreen Forest AS
Imaginary Authors Cape Heartache

A454E007-3F9D-4FAF-AA4B-2C68812F15E3.jpeg

Sunday:

2022 shave #358 (DE:73 SE:85 Str:189 Cart:0) - 1601 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Wizamet (1)
Siliski Frankincense + Myrrh
Paladin Honey Oscar Noir
Galimard Sensual Safron

Video posted
5757F91D-8563-4F63-B375-29FEBBBD2A1B.jpeg

Last edited:
2022 shave #359 (DE:73 SE:85 Str:190 Cart:0) - 1602 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Wizamet (2)
Los Jabones de Joserra Chamer
RazoRock synth
Hermetico Source 1

Jeesh, I knew I was behind but I almost lapped myself and got a week behind. Since we last met, a video has been posted, most of the Christmas decorations are up, we went to the Dicken's Fair, I passed, 1600 straight days of shaving, and COVID is raging again along with flu.

166063ED-14EB-41F8-8EDA-D90D997FCB55.jpeg

2022 shave #359 (DE:73 SE:85 Str:190 Cart:0) - 1602 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Wizamet (2)
Los Jabones de Joserra Chamer
RazoRock synth
Hermetico Source 1

Jeesh, I knew I was behind but I almost lapped myself and got a week behind. Since we last met, a video has been posted, most of the Christmas decorations are up, we went to the Dicken's Fair, I passed, 1600 straight days of shaving, and COVID is raging again along with flu.

View attachment 100287
I hope the Flu And Covid are NOT raging in your household though !!!

I hope the Flu And Covid are NOT raging in your household though !!!
No, hoping for the best. My parents where just exposed and won't have their final test until the day before they fly down to us. At this point and how mild it can be, I almost wouldn't cancel the gathering just because someone had it. Just be more careful.

No, hoping for the best. My parents where just exposed and won't have their final test until the day before they fly down to us. At this point and how mild it can be, I almost wouldn't cancel the gathering just because someone had it. Just be more careful.
I hope All works out for you guys......

2022 shave #362 (DE:73 SE:86 Str:192 Cart:0) - 1605 days of consecutive shaving
Blackland Vector* w/ Schick Proline (4)
B&M Dickens
Wolf Whiskers Zydeco in Aztec Gold and Heart of Gryffindor w/ 24mm 2-band badger knot
Penhaligon's Endymion

Here I am! Enough of this Chinese knock-off Vector. The end result is super smooth, but there’s a lot of tugging to get there.
Last week of classes for the kids which meant increased stress in dealing with the one struggling in school. The school journey for me is coming to an end FINALLY! We walk tomorrow and my boss and staff threw a surprise congratulations party yesterday. That was very touching. @heysi mentioned computer issues at work. We had a full IT outage yesterday for a few hours. Kind of a big deal when the phones AND computers aren't working. Should be many hours of debriefing after this one.
9C5AC43A-8ECA-4B91-AF85-9439C2B34498.jpeg

Back