The Shaving Cadre

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nurse Dave's Journal

Saturday:

2022 shave #311 (DE:68 SE:75 Str:167 Cart:0) - 1565 days of consecutive shaving
Blackland Vector* w/ Schick Proline (1)
Chiseled Face Gearhead
Razorock synth
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylan

Video posted
B33740AA-0D01-4725-9773-C163D3EAB46D.jpeg

2022 shave #313 (DE:68 SE:76 Str:168 Cart:0) - 1567 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (1)
CBL Screaming Dolphin Butt
Blue Honeycomb
CBL Screaming Dolphin Butt AS

Welp, Gear says it's Monday again. Seems like Friday was a long time ago. We spent Friday and all weekend car shopping. My wife ended up getting a new to her one so the kids get her handme down. Everyone is happy other than the oldest who is into big pick-up trucks and huge SUVs and such. At work we've been waiting for months for new desks to arrive for most of the staff. We're relocating a lot of staff to condense our footprint. So the new boss said take the opportunity and just get everyone new desks that move up and down. They arrive on Wednesday, so that will be a logistics puzzle with things coming and going. I'll have most of the staff work from home, so they'll be pleased with that. Other than that, I just keep showing up until Gear says it's Thursday. Cadre Friday for me!
0553C5A2-7524-43DC-A26B-B16FB65FAF3B.jpeg

Is it expensive to have installed? We're going electric one day, so I'm curious.
Totally depends on your situation and how long the run would be from the main box. I think around here it’s $1-2k. We’re renting here, only have a carport, and the house is under powered already so to speak.

At the house we own, we didn’t have the capacity to add a 2nd 240 line without a new box, so we had an electrician split off the line that went to the drier and put in a large switch to only allow the use of one or the other.

2022 shave #314 (DE:68 SE:76 Str:169 Cart:0) - 1568 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Southern Witchcrafts Cedar
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
V's Barbershop Tonic

Anything new to report? I don't think so. I need to get a move on with Christmas shopping. Time is quickly slipping away.
73BFEB38-4581-4BD2-909C-BB6AA245B899.jpeg

Back