Nurse Dave's Journal

Dave look at this way, Friday is watch hunting day. So you have that to look forward to. And Steven @heysi can look forward to oh yeah just another Friday in mediocrity… so sad🤣🤣🤣💈🤓

2022 shave #253 (DE:52 SE:62 Str:138 Cart:0) - 1507 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Chiseled Face Connawood Boroka
TSC Legacy
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Chiseled Face Connawood Boroka AS
Le Labo Patchouli 24

Welp, now my boss is on a jury for a criminal trial estimated to last 6 weeks. Swiiiiiiiiiiiirl!!! I think I still get tomorrow off? So far it seems so. We're picking up her meetings and presentations for her, but it looks like I'll be good for that. Should be a little cooler than last week, so might be able to have a relaxing lazy morning. As I said in one of my videos, I've been looking into automatic expresso machines. The wife is sold (or worn down) into agreeing to one. But she told me I have to wait a few more months! Ugh. She wants to pay off the next cruise and stuff first. Time to start looking in the couch for change to contribute.
7BD73070-40ED-4D67-899A-577EDCC8DB4C.jpeg

Maybe we need to let the swirl take care of itself? I think you’re starting to look a bit flushed Dave…not getting sick I hope…🤔😂

Friday:

2022 shave #254 (DE:52 SE:63 Str:138 Cart:0) - 1508 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (6)
A&E St Barts
Honeycomb Blue
Tommy Bahama St Barts

Video posted
D75E37CE-46BA-4958-B8B8-14F76E2D2AA4.jpeg

Sunday:

2022 shave #256 (DE:52 SE:63 Str:140 Cart:0) - 1510 days of consecutive shaving
Kamisori w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Beer Soap Brewing Company La Habana
Paladin Brush of Shame
Yardley Equity talc
Tom Ford Vert d'Encens

17D7A795-6D10-4457-9618-144C19E6AB0E.jpeg

2022 shave #257 (DE:52 SE:64 Str:140 Cart:0) - 1511 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Barrister and Mann Cheshire
Paladin Vintage Port Cleo
Barrister and Mann Cheshire AS

Dudes, bros, and gentlemen! Gather around. Let me tell you about this amazing shave. Loaded a new blade in the beast and got just the right balance between the weight of the razor and counter pressure. Super no alum sting shave. Glad I took Friday off. The work swirl is in full force. I have to make space for more staff before the rest of the hospital is ready for our major move. So I'm now something of a general contractor coordinating staff, IT, and engineering. I'm a list in my head kind of guy and I don't like having a list in my head. Meaning that everything I have to do ends up on this mental list, and if the list gets too long it starts stressing me out. That's what you get with swirl. I'm slowly getting back to writing down a to-do list which helps because it puts the list on paper instead of my head. But, I'm going to cherish deck time even more than before.
EEC5AAFD-62AC-47B2-9556-428E70ED3948.jpeg

Back