Nurse Dave's Journal

What....you don't have a watch that converts into this already?
giphy.gif

2022 shave #259 (DE:52 SE:64 Str:142 Cart:0) - 1513 days of consecutive shaving
Shavette w/ Wizamet (2)
P&B Spitfire
RazoRock synth
Quinn Pink Grapefruit and Orange Rind
Nivea 2:1
Chanel Bleu

Yesterday got a little sideways and hectic. Here's to a more calm side of the week. I'll be checking in with Gear to see when it's Friday. Still doing a lot of general contracting work at work and making sure there is one seat for every butt. It's a bit sad, but I've started to be motivated to stop at the grocery store on the way home from work so I can point out I'm saving money on ordering out that can go to the coffee machine I want. :LOL: I'm not sure it's working, but I should keep it up at least through my birthday.
B55F71D5-4F1C-4167-9CE8-3BD5F6CA533C.jpeg

That's quite a bit more than I have. They're all sooooooo beautiful....at least from this angle.

2022 shave #260 (DE:53 SE:64 Str:142 Cart:0) - 1514 days of consecutive shaving
Super Speed w/ Israeli Personna (3)?
Scheermonnik Soek
TSC Legacy
Mark Buxton Nameless

I think this is my Super Speed? I'm not knowledgeable at all about vintage razors. I know I have a Super Speed and a Pre-war Tech. Because my list says so. Man, what a mild but super efficient shave this was.

My poor mom. My dad talked to me about the dates they wanted to fly down for Christmas and then later that day I got an email from my mom with their flight information. I took a quick look and realized the dates were off and was just about to let them know they better fix it ASAP. Then I realized it looked like a weekend right before my birthday this month. Yep, so mom ruined the surprised by sending me the wrong flight info. She feels so bad. And my wife was bummed because she put a lot of work into organizing this and a few other things without me knowing. Oh well, will be nice to have them down.
C7AFC1F6-5C6B-47D0-8D01-61C6307990E0.jpeg

Do we need to send you the graphic display of vintage Gillettes most of us have in our shave dens??? Maybe stop buying so many soaps and brushes and pay attention. Silly man.

Scheermonnik Soek
TSC Legacy
Mark Buxton Nameless

I think this is my Super Speed? I'm not knowledgeable at all about vintage razors. I know I have a Super Speed and a Pre-war Tech. Because my list says so. Man, what a mild but super efficient shave this was.

My poor mom. My dad talked to me about the dates they wanted to fly down for Christmas and then later that day I got an email from my mom with their flight information. I took a quick look and realized the dates were off and was just about to let them know they better fix it ASAP. Then I realized it looked like a weekend right before my birthday this month. Yep, so mom ruined the surprised by sending me the wrong flight info. She feels so bad. And my wife was bummed because she put a lot of work into organizing this and a few other things without me knowing. Oh well, will be nice to have them down.
View attachment 93566
Poor Mom, I bert she feels terrible.

Scheermonnik Soek
TSC Legacy
Mark Buxton Nameless

View attachment 93566
Cool... Sorry about your surprise getting messed up. But now you have something to look forward to ( Or Dread:giggle: ) depending on your train of thought....

Last edited:
Back