The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #179 (DE:40 SE:46 Str:92 Cart:0) - 1435 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Feather
Talbot Shaving Marlogue Wood
Stirling synth
No-name lemon toner
Nivea 2:1
Talbot Shaving Marlogue Wood AS

That pit in your stomach when you get to work, pull your work cell out of your bag and the notification of messages from the hospital operator and the director of the OR make you realize you were on-call but didn't know it. 😞
11343BDC-D4A2-468C-851B-8E5445D1192A.jpeg

giphy.gif

That pit in your stomach when you get to work, pull your work cell out of your bag and the notification of messages from the hospital operator and the director of the OR make you realize you were on-call but didn't know it. 😞

Ya, and yesterday my wife was like "I hear something going off, is that your iPad or something??"

In the mean time...at Dave's work

@NurseDave replying to his bosses.....
tenor.gif

2022 shave #180 (DE:40 SE:46 Str:93 Cart:0) - 1436 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Pro (2)
Crown & Crane Cabana
Maggard synth
No-name lemon toner
Nivea 2:1
Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club

I call this: Ode to a Scuttle. Again, I thank Mr Soap for his generosity and concern that I'm on the verge of running out of soap. And on hindsight and a few finger washings of my collar, it probably wasn't the best idea to use the Pro blade again on the day I'm wearing a tie.
78721F94-F61A-49B6-B20B-EBC2470DBFB1.jpeg

Back